Transcripts must be ordered online at Parchment. There is a small fee.
Wisconsin colleges and universities expect current graduating seniors to use the electronic transfer system. South Milwaukee is now using Xello for all current student transcript submissions to be sent directly to colleges. This includes transcripts for Colleges, Universities, Scholarships, Apprenticeships, etc. Plan accordingly, it takes about 3-5 business days for a transcript to be processed and arrive at the designated institution or organization.
All transcripts sent through this electronic transfer system are free for current high school students.
Once a student has begun to track a college application in Xello, they have the option to request their Transcript be sent to the institution of their choice.
How students request their transcript be sent to an institution:
- From their Student Dashboard, under Goals & Plans, students click College Applications.
- From their list of institutions, they select the one to which they’d like their transcript sent.
- Under the Requirements Checklist they find Transcript.
- To the right, they click the three dot icon and select Request Transcript.
- A banner at the top of the screen will indicate the request was sent.
Questions? Contact: Mrs. Parise, Student Services Secretry
414-766-5101 / firstname.lastname@example.org